Baylor’s English Graduate Student Association serves as an advocate for the English graduate student body by functioning as a recognized liaison between graduate students and both English department faculty and University administration. EGSA also works to advance the professional interests of both M.A. and Ph.D. students and seeks to promote camaraderie among graduate students. Membership in EGSA is open to all Baylor University graduate students in English.
The following individuals are the elected EGSA officers for the 2014-2015 school year:
- President: Ryan Womack
- Vice President: Andy Rasmussen
- Secretary: Elizabeth Fredericks
- Treasurer: David Smith
- Peer Advisor: Michael Milburn
- Professional Development Coordinators: Jordan Carson and Jeremy Leatham
- GSA Representative: Nicole Bouchard
- GSA Alternate: Loren Warf
- Technology Chair: Adam Marshall
- Technology Assistant: Perry Harrison
- Fundraising Chair: Sara Kelm
- Social Chairs: Sarah Rude and Daniel Benyousky
- EGSA Orientation Chairs: Sarah Clark and Elizabeth Travers.
Their duties are outlined here.