Baylor’s English Graduate Student Association serves as an advocate for the English graduate student body by functioning as a recognized liaison between graduate students and both English department faculty and University administration. EGSA also works to advance the professional interests of both M.A. and Ph.D. students and seeks to promote camaraderie among graduate students. Membership in EGSA is open to all Baylor University graduate students in English.
The following individuals are the elected EGSA officers for the 2017-2018 school year:
- President: Sara Dye
- Vice President: Holly Spofford
- Secretary: Aubrey Morris
- Treasurer: Ben Rawlins
- Peer Advisor: Nicole Bouchard
- Professional Development Coordinators: Perry Harrison and Courtney Salinas
- GSA Representative: Becca Cassady
- GSA Alternate: James Cochran
- Technology Chair: Reyna Johnson
- Technology Assistant: Rachel Kilgore
- Fundraising Chair: Lois Johnson
- Social Chair: Christine Pyle
Their duties are outlined here.