Aloha, EGSA members! Please be patient while our site undergoes an overhaul. If you spot an mistake, please inform Zach or Reyna.
Baylor’s English Graduate Student Association serves as an advocate for the English graduate student body by functioning as a recognized liaison between graduate students and both English department faculty and University administration. EGSA also works to advance the professional interests of both M.A. and Ph.D. students and seeks to promote camaraderie among graduate students. Membership in EGSA is open to all Baylor University graduate students in English.
The following individuals are the elected EGSA officers for the 2016-2017 school year:
- President: Nicole Bouchard
- Vice President: Sara Dye
- Secretary: Emily Brower
- Treasurer: Mackenzie Sarna
- Peer Advisor: Andy Rasmussen
- Professional Development Coordinators: Amy Schroeder and Sarah Rude
- GSA Representative: Wesley Garey
- GSA Alternate: Rachel Kilgore
- Technology Chair: Zach Kastens
- Technology Assistant: Reyna Johnson
- Fundraising Chair: Josh Pittman
- Social Chairs: Caitlin Lawrence and Becca Cassady
Their duties are outlined here.