Below are links to a number of helpful documents, forms, and sites that will aid your understanding of the program and professional and academic development. To help you plan your course work and path to graduation, there are also spreadsheets you may download with requirements laid out. These spreadsheets should reflect the information from the graduate catalogs. If, after consulting the information on these pages and the graduate catalog for your year, you would like additional help, please contact Andy Rasmussen, our EGSA peer adviser.
English Department Information and Forms
- Upcoming Courses
- Graduation Deadlines
- EGSA-Handbook-2014-15 as a .pdf or EGSA-Handbook-2014-15 as a .docx
For MA Students
- English Department’s Description of MA Program
- Help for Completing Your Baylor English MA.
- MA Degree Requirements Spreadsheet
For Ph.D. Students
- English Department’s Description of PhD Program
- English Department’s Description of PhD Program with a Concentration in Religion and Literature
- List of Forms for Ph.D. Students
- PhD Degree Requirements Spreadsheet
- Instructions for Religion and Literature Petition